The compassionate care you or your loved one needs is available at Montello Care Center. Our 24-hour nursing team works with your chosen hospice agency for care during the final stages of life. We treat patients with dignity and respect while providing comfort and support so families are free to focus on each other. With a personal care plan in place, our nurses can help manage pain and symptoms, make sure necessary equipment is at hand, and arrange for additional services such as counseling or other support. At Montello Care Center, we’re here for you.
Hospice Care Goals:
- Work alongside your hospice provider and doctor on a personal care plan
- Provide 24/7 nursing care
- Help manage pain and symptoms
- Assist with psychosocial aspects of end of life
- Provide medicine, supplies, and equipment
- Coach family on caring for your loved one
- Offer comfort and a listening ear during a difficult time
Reach out to our team in Montello, Wisconsin to discuss how we can assist your family with end-of-life care.