Amenities at Wellington Place at Whiting
Every inch of Wellington Place at Whiting is designed to help seniors live full, engaged lives. Each day brings new opportunities to explore and enjoy the many perks and life-enhancing amenities of our Stevens Point assisted living and memory support community. Daily exercise classes, crafts, games, and group activities help keep you or your loved one busy in the best way, while our dedicated team takes care of everything else. There are special events and festive celebrations to explore, as well as a variety of amenities to make life easier and more fulfilling, such as:
- Warm family atmosphere
- Private suites with walk-in showers
- Kitchenettes in some suites
- Delicious home-cooked meals & desserts
- Snack & beverages always available
- Community dining room & private dining
- Therapeutic whirlpool bath
- Laundry & housekeeping services
- Community dining room with cozy fireplace
- In-room dining available
- Activities and events for varying interests
- Happy & social hours
- Morning exercises with staff
- Monthly outings within the community
- Onsite beauty and barber services
- Well-stocked library
- Spiritual support for personal needs
- Transportation to events & appointments
- Safe & enjoyable outdoor spaces
- Pet visitors welcome
In addition to the care services we provide, Wellington Place at Whiting offers the following specialized amenities to help you or your loved one experience the best possible outcome.
Residents love our full calendar of events, outings, and activities. They can enjoy Bingo, other social games, exercise classes, outings to local stores, restaurant dining, events like live entertainment, family picnics, holiday parties, religious services, gardening, baking, book clubs, and crafts.
NURSE VISITS &
In addition to weekly RN visits and a 24/7 on-call nurse, home health care is available in the convenience of your home right here at Wellington Place. You can get the care you need while limiting trips to the doctor’s office which frees up time for the things you enjoy doing most.
We offer residents and families Boostlingo, a 24/7 on-demand language interpretation service that eliminates language barriers between healthcare providers, patients, and families. Boostlingo interprets over 300 languages including ASL and employs professional, certified interpreters who are proficient in health care terminology and compliance requirements for privacy and security. Just another way we’re serving you and your loved ones better!