For your loved one who is nearing the final stages of their life, Ingleside Communities offers compassionate care and emotional support services. Guided by a personalized care plan tailored to your loved one’s unique needs and personhood, we will ensure their comfort through palliative care and provide your family with guidance and spiritual services, as requested. No one can make it easier, but we can help make it more manageable. We can also coordinate ongoing counseling care and support services, should you or your family need them. Please let us know how we can help.
Our Hospice Care Team Can:
- Work alongside your hospice provider and doctor on a personal care plan
- Provide 24/7 nursing care
- Help manage pain and symptoms
- Assist with psychosocial aspects of end of life
- Provide medicine, supplies and equipment
- Coach family on caring for your loved one
- Offer comfort and a listening ear during a difficult time
Reach out to our team to discuss how we can assist your family with compassionate end-of-life care.