The compassionate care you or your loved one needs is available at East Troy Manor. Our 24-hour nursing team works with your chosen hospice agency to provide care and emotional support during the final stages of life. We treat patients with dignity and respect while providing comfort and support so families are free to focus on each other. We’ll work with your doctor and chosen hospice agency on a personal care plan to help manage pain & symptoms, make sure necessary equipment is at hand, and arrange for additional support, such as counseling or other services. At East Troy Manor, we’re here for you.
Our Hospice Care Team Can:
- Work alongside your hospice provider and doctor on a personal care plan
- Provide 24/7 nursing care
- Help manage pain and symptoms
- Assist with psychosocial aspects of end of life
- Provide medicine, supplies and equipment
- Coach family on caring for your loved one
- Offer comfort and a listening ear during a difficult time
Reach out to our team in East Troy, WI to discuss how we can assist your family with end-of-life care.