Amenities at Wellington Place at Fort Atkinson
Our Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, assisted living community offers all the amenities residents need to live with purpose. Wellington Place at Fort Atkinson is proud to offer a home-like experience for you or your loved one with quality care, comforts of home, delicious meals, and activities designed to enhance each day. We think sparking joy in everyday experiences makes for exceptional living.
- Warm family atmosphere
- Private suites with walk-in showers
- Kitchenettes in some suites
- Delicious home-cooked meals & desserts
- Snack & beverages always available
- Community dining room & private dining
- Therapeutic whirlpool bath
- Laundry & housekeeping services
- Community dining room with cozy fireplace
- In-room dining available
- Activities and events for varying interests
- Happy & social hours
- Morning exercises with staff
- Monthly outings within the community
- Onsite beauty and barber services
- Well-stocked library
- Spiritual support for personal needs
- Transportation to events & appointments
- Safe & enjoyable outdoor spaces
- Pet visitors welcome
In addition to the care services we provide, Wellington Place at Fort Atkinson offers the following specialized amenities to help you or your loved one experience the best possible outcome.
Residents love our full calendar of events, outings, and activities. They can enjoy Bingo, other social games, exercise classes, outings to local stores, restaurant dining, events like live entertainment, family picnics, holiday parties, religious services, gardening, baking, book clubs, and crafts.
Nurse Visits &
In addition to weekly RN visits and a 24/7 on-call nurse, home health care is available in the convenience of your home right here at Wellington Place. You can get the care you need while limiting trips to the doctor’s office which frees up time for the things you enjoy doing most.
Boostlingo is a 24/7 language interpretation service designed to eliminate language barriers between health care providers, patients, and families. Boostlingo employs professional, certified interpreters who are proficient in health care terminology and health care industry compliance requirements for privacy and security. Currently, Boostlingo can interpret over 300 languages.