Amenities at Wellington Meadows
Every day brings new opportunities to pursue joy and purposeful living at Wellington Meadows. Our team is here to support your loved one through everyday tasks, including personal care, cooking, and housekeeping, so they can have more time and energy to dedicate toward activities that bring joy and a sense of fulfillment. There are a number of amenities onsite to enjoy, including:
- Warm family atmosphere
- Private suites with kitchenettes and walk-in showers
- Delicious home-cooked meals & desserts
- Snack & beverages always available
- Community dining room & private dining
- Therapeutic whirlpool bath
- Laundry & housekeeping services
- Community dining room with cozy fireplace
- In-room dining available
- Activities & events for varying interests
- Happy & social hours
- Morning exercises with staff
- Onsite beauty and barber services
- Well-stocked library
- Spiritual support for personal needs
- Transportation to events & appointments
- Safe & enjoyable outdoor spaces
- Pet visitors welcome
In addition to the care services we provide, Wellington Meadows offers the following specialized amenities to help you or your loved one experience the best possible outcome.
Residents love our full calendar of events, outings, and activities. They can enjoy Bingo, other social games, exercise classes, outings to local stores, restaurant dining, events like live entertainment, family picnics, holiday parties, religious services, gardening, baking, book clubs, and crafts.
Nurse Visits &
In addition to weekly RN visits and a 24/7 on-call nurse, home health care is available in the convenience of your home right here at Wellington Meadows. You can get the care you need while limiting trips to the doctor’s office which frees up time or the things you enjoy doing most.
We offer residents and families Boostlingo, a 24/7 on-demand language interpretation service that eliminates language barriers between healthcare providers, patients, and families. Boostlingo interprets over 300 languages including ASL and employs professional, certified interpreters who are proficient in health care terminology and compliance requirements for privacy and security. Just another way we’re serving you and your loved ones better!