Long-term care is for those who require help with physical or medical needs on a permanent basis due to chronic or terminal illness, disability, or memory issues. At Edgerton Care Center, long-term care residents enjoy a private unit where we offer 24-hour care, skilled nursing, help with activities of daily living, and other services to help meet both the medical and non-medical needs of our residents.
Long-term care at Edgerton Care Center is focused on personalized care that promotes independence and maximizes quality of life while meeting individual needs over a long period of time, if not permanently.
- Companionship and conversation
- Health monitoring
- Skilled nursing
- Medication administration
- Memory support
- Personal care for activities of daily living
- Transfer assistance
- Laundry & housekeeping
- Social and recreational activities
- Transportation to outings or appointments